Our facilities are tailored to meet your child's learning needs.
Our open-concept classroom and outdoor playground encourages the children to explore activities which interest them. Some examples of these activities are:
- Imaginative Play Area with baby care station and play kitchen
- Toy and Block Area with train table, duplo table, workbench and dollhouse
- Creative Area with individual craft bins and materials, individual sensory & water play bins
- Cozy Corner with puppet centre, books and puzzles
- Active Area with climbing aparatus, slide and rocker
- Gross Motor Climber Aparatus
- Snack Tables
- Outdoor Playground with balance beams, slide, play kitchen gardening boxes all in a large fenced in area
Our Gym is in the upper level of the Church however during the COVID recovery stage we will not be using this area. We will however be providing opportunities for play downstairs with the tunnels, trikes, tractors, buggies, bins full of balls, hockey equipment, work bench, basketball nets, and slides when we choose not to go outside.